How Does a TestCard Work?
A TestCard is a simple test you can use at home to check if you have a UTI. It works in a similar way to other testing strips or UTI dip tests you might have used before. The difference is that TestCard uses an app on your phone to help your doctors give you a rapid and accurate diagnosis. This way you can find out quickly if you have a UTI.
Your TestCard works in the following way:
- Each TestCard comes with its own set of UTI test strips
- Collect your urine in a clean container. This urine is your sample. It is important you do not contaminate your sample by letting your urine come into contact with any dirty surfaces.
- Dip your TestCard UTI strip into your sample. Using the TestCard app on your phone, scan the QR code on the UTI strip
- Your test results will appear quickly on your phone within seconds. The results will give you a clear diagnosis of whether or not you’re likely to have a UTI. Based on these results, you will be told if you need treatment
- If you do have a UTI, our team of doctors can recommend the right treatment for you and will provide you with expert advice.
Our doctors are always here to help if you have any questions about your diagnosis or treatment. If you have any concerns or worries, it is important you talk to us so we can provide the right support for you.