A skin-friendly cream to treat rosacea symptoms while restoring your skin’s protective function.
- 95% noticed reduced redness
- Contains no antibiotics or steroids
- Suitable for long-term use
- Clinically proven efficacy
Though there is no cure for rosacea, it can be successfully managed. We strongly advise you to treat this condition at an early stage, to prevent it from getting worse.
Dermalex Rosacea treats rosacea with its special triple action:
- The exclusive Tri-Solve complex protects the skin against external triggers with an invisible film containing UV filters.
- Treats the symptoms, while moisturizing the skin and reducing the redness.
- Replenishes the ceramides to help the skin rebuild its own protection mechanism.
You can use Dermalex Rosacea over long periods of time, as it contains no steroids or antibiotics. Dermalex has no known side-effects.
Gently clean your face with lukewarm water. Apply the cream twice a day, in the morning and in the evening, on the affected area (excluding the eye contour). Dermalex can be used as often as needed and is suitable for long term-use.
You can apply make-up 15 minutes after applying the treatment. Be careful to use a gentle make-up remover (without alcohol, for example), to avoid triggering a flare-up.
Rosacea means ‘red as a rose’. It is a chronic condition characterized by inflammation of the skin on the face, causing reddening and flushing. Rosacea sufferers have good days and bad days, given that flare-ups are erratic.
Our pharmacists and our teams are on hand to help you look after your skin from prevention to treatment and always with no appointment necessary. Pop in to your local Dears Pharmacy to learn more about the Dermalex Range in store.