An effective and skin-friendly cream for the treatment of mild and moderate psoriasis. Dermalex Psoriasis reduces itching and scaling, moisturises, and rebuilds the skin’s protective barrier.
- Does not contain steroids.
- Appropriate for long-term use
- Clinically proven efficacy
Dermalex Psoriasis treats mild to moderate psoriasis in 3 ways:
- Its unique Magneolite™ complex repairs the skin barrier and creates a protective layer on top of the skin to keep in moisture.
- It addresses the root cause of scaling by normalising the production of skin cells.
- It treats symptoms (removing patching and scaling) and stimulates the skin’s own repair mechanism.
- In clinical tests Dermalex Psoriasis has proven that mild and moderate psoriasis can be treated effectively.
Apply Dermalex Psoriasis to cleansed skin 2 to 3 times a day. Massage the cream gently into the affected areas. First 3 days of application: apply on damp skin.
Suitable to use over large body parts and over long periods of time.
Psoriasis occurs when skin cells multiply too fast. Normally the skin renews itself every 3 or 4 weeks. In psoriasis sufferers it happens every 3 to 7 days. This overproduction breaks down the protective skin barrier, allowing the escape of moisture and the build-up of plaques of thick, scaling skin.
Symptoms include red and inflamed skin, often covered with loose, silver-coloured scales. The affected skin can be itchy and painful; sometimes it cracks and bleeds.
Our pharmacists and our teams are on hand to help you look after your skin from prevention to treatment and always with no appointment necessary. Pop in to your local Dears Pharmacy to learn more about the Dermalex Range in store.