Uniquely effective cream for the treatment of mild to moderate eczema in adults and children. Dermalex Hand Irritation treats eczema symptoms, moisturises and helps the skin to rebuild its protective barrier.
- Contains no steroids.
- Appropriate for long-term use
If you have eczema your skin loses its protective barrier. It cannot produce enough fats and oils, called lipids, that are needed to retain water and keep the skin moist and supple. Gaps open up between the skin cells, allowing bacteria or irritants to pass through. This results in the typical eczema symptoms such as inflammation, redness, itching and cracking of the skin.
Dermalex Hand Irritation is unique in that it treats eczema in several ways:
- moisturises the affected skin.
- replenishes the missing lipids to restore the skin’s protective barrier.
- prevents irritants and allergens from entering the skin and triggering new flare-ups.
Eczema is also called dermatitis. It’s a chronic skin condition that makes the skin red, itchy, dry and cracked. Flare-ups can occur on every part of the body. There are different kinds of eczema and the affliction varies from person to person. It is considered a challenging and distressing skin condition to manage.
The two most common types:
- atopic eczema (which occurs in areas where the skin folds)
- contact eczema (usually found on hands and feet)
Our pharmacists and our teams are on hand to help you look after your skin from prevention to treatment and always with no appointment necessary. Pop in to your local Dears Pharmacy to learn more about the Dermalex Range in store.